If you didn't already know, I'm a dancer, and my fellow dancer friend and I are traveling to the Big Apple come November! We got offered a gig and we couldn't just say no!! So sometime soon (dates to come) I will be living it up in NYC with one of my best friends while getting paid to do what we love!!! ahh the excitement!!
Secondly, I am a Senior... so college looking is a must. I have been going around on tours of colleges and keeping me super busy!! I think I've found the right one, but I'm not to sure yet! :D Pictures on my google+
Thirdly, My sister's baby is due any time now and we took a trip up to see her and her husband! We even held a baby shower for her which took a lot of planning! It was beyond cute! Pictures to come?
xx,
Rach
No comments:
Post a Comment