Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hair care


Your hair can easily get out of control, which can ruin even the best of days. Over these past few months I have found that the products above make me want to pull less of my hair out and actually rejoice to the hair gods. again. 

I am a major hair killer. There I said it. I will pull, tease, and heat my hair just so it will sit the way I want it. Over the summer I made a promise to myself that I would treat my hair better, and I have followed through! After a couple of months of not caring if my hair was perfectly styled everyday, I begun to realize I was killing my hair and that it wasn't even looking good anymore. 

I went to the salon chopped all my dead ends off ( a horrible experience) and decided to start new. I wanted to make sure my hair would never get that fried again and had to start over. After I chopped my hair I went to the store and bought a few products I think everyone should have. 

I still curl my hair from time to time and when I do there are two things I must use. Tresemme's extra control hair spray in 4. It keeps all my fly aways in place without making my hair crispy. It's all about movement people! 

I also use John Frieda's Frizz-Ease heat protection. It has been my life savor! I love it to say the least. You should use it before you put any heat on your hair, because it protects you from frying your beautiful locks. If you use any heat on your hair I strongly suggest you go out and but this product! 

Before any styling can occur though I prepare my hair the night before. Once a week I'll wash my hair regularly with shampoo, but then after I get out of the shower I will use Pantine's beautiful lengths deep conditioner. I love deep conditioner, because it keeps your hair looking shiny, keeps it healthy, and helps it grow. On days I don't deep condition, I will use Garner Fructis Style smoothing milk. Just a little dab goes a long way! It's keeps your hair shiny and helps it stay frizz free when you style your hair. My best friend has very curly hair and she praises this product. xoxo, Rachel Katherine

2 comments: