Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Fashion trends of the Fall


Nineties kids all prayed that their decade would be revived and it has happened -Well at least the Fashion received CPR.

Nineties Grudge is all the rage this fall. Grab your combat boots, army jackets, and over-sized sweaters because this look is here to stay. I personally think this comeback is one of the best fashion trends to be seen again. I mean who doesn't love to be comfy, especially if you're a student, when the leaves start to change and warmth becomes a necessity.

This fashion trend is also very friendly to all body types, boyfriend jeans look good on anybody and riding boots slim any leg when paired with a dark jean.

My personal favorites for this fall are going to be my Etienne Aigner riding boots in black and brown two tone and my abundance of scarfs, following the seasons colors of course! ( greens, blues, and browns) I also pulled out my sisters "old actually from the nineties" army jacket in an olive green that I plan to keep me warm while looking rather fashionable.

Combat boots are also a big trend everyone has jumped on. Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe are both places that I have found pairs reasonably priced. I think it's good to have a black and brown pair, just so that you can pretty much were them with any outfit.

Whether you plan to follow this trend or not just know that trends come and go, but you will always be you so try to add your own personal style to every trend! Mine is Red lips!


xoxo,
       Rachel Katherine

Here are some of my favorite websites to shop!
asos
forever21
H&M
Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment