Every fall people toss out their bright colors in exchange for neutrals, but even though I love my browns and grays, I'm not quite ready to throw out my colorful pieces just yet.
My theory is that if you keep your brights matching the colors of the leaves than you are still a vision of fall. Keep your yellows and oranges, for they do not deserve the boxes at the top of your closets yet!
You still want to make a statement and a bright yellow sweater is just the piece to say "Hey fall, I'm still bright and fabulous." Forever 21 is the place this beauty came from and even though you can't see it the sweater is a v- neck, which I love!
Adding a scarf will 'fall up' any outfit, because let's face it you can't have fall without scarfs. You just can't. The scarf I am wearing is from TJ Maxx and is one of my favorites. A flower scarf will add pops of color to your outfit and a give it girly vibe. The flowers in this scarf are kind of Hawaiian, but the colors are dark enough that I believe it can be used for fall as well as spring. :) yay for two scarf seasons!
Dark Jeans. Must I say it again? They are an essential for every closet.
And last but definitely not least are my riding boots. I've talked about these in earlier posts, but they keep popping up because they can't help but scream fall. I may not own a horse but riding boots have become an almost everyday occurrence in my wardrobe. Wearing such a stapple of fall will make every outfit fit this season.
Go forth and be bold. Not sunny out? Be the sun! :D
xoxo,
Rachel Katherine

No comments:
Post a Comment