Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hump day of NY Fashion Week

Too early to think of Spring? Well not for the Runway.

It's the hump day of New York City's fashion week. The day started with  Micheal Kors Show.
What I would give to be a model for Micheal Kors, before his models walk down the runway a sign is held up that says "Be romantic, strong, and gorgeous. Walk fast and with energy. Kill them with chic. Have a great show!!" If anybody could kill with chic, Kors would be the man to do it. He  knows how to be classy and sassy from head to toe no matter what.

The real show I am looking forward to, however is the much anticipated walk by non other than Ralph Lauren, the God of Polo's. Ralph Lauren is cable of making his lines classy and vintage but his cholthes also have a summer beach feel all year around. Plus Ralph Lauren is one of the only worlds highly acclaimed fashion designer who has people other than socialites and Celebrity's wearing his brand.

In honor of NYFW I decided to share with you some pictures of people who are strutting down the Hallway at my school.

Hailey Bibbee
Me :D
Meredith O'bara


 I just thought they all looked super cute today! I was supporting America in remembrance of 9/11 with my red white and blue. :)
Monica Stanwick 
xoxo, 
Rachel Katherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment