So a couple years ago some of my friends and I had this bright idea of dressing up every Thursday with style inspired by One Direction. Two years later and 1D Thursday is still going strong and has spread throughout the school.
I try to switch up my outfit every week so it doesn't get boring and during these last two years I have discovered some very nice looking combos together. I try to look my best and be comfortable at the same time. (comfy is key to having confidence. *input by Rachel*)
Who knows maybe One Direction Thursday will catch on and you'll see everyone around dressed like a boy band member, well at least on Thursdays.
Until next Thursday,
Kyle
![]() |
| Shirt: American Eagle cardigan: Old Navy Pants: Old Navy Shoes: Rue 21 |
*Rachel steals the blog back*
Honestly if you're a guy and you dress well it will make any girl find you more attractive. And shoes even though they are not the first thing you see they are very important. Don't be that guy that wears the same pair of Nikes every single day. Not attractive. Unless your into that sporty don't care look every day.. which I'm personally not and neither are half the population of girls once we get older.
xoxo,
Rachel Katherine

No comments:
Post a Comment