Monday, September 9, 2013

OOTD and stains




Hi Everyone!

First off I'd just like to thank you for the over 100 views already, that's amazing!

Now on to Fashion :D

Today I am wearing an over-sized gray knit cardigan paired with a ballet pink and off white trumpet tank top (my favorite part is the lace and little knit buttons at the top!) Both of these pieces are from American Eagle Outfitters.

I love dark jeans, because I am a strong believer that god invented them for every size and they always look fabulous. Today I'm wearing my straight leg, dark wash in the brand Arizona. I'm a rather tiny person so I cuff my jeans once or twice. JC Penny's carries a variety of Arizona jeans and I highly recommend them, they are comfy and cheap! (ps: I do however usually buy my jeans from American Eagle)

Now on to shoes, the best part of any outfit! I am wearing my Steve Madden- bless his soul- charcoal ballet flats. These flats take 'ballet' flats to a whole new level because they tie with ribbons around your ankle. I love them!

if you are looking for cheap, beautiful, comfy shoes I would check out Steve Madden and Madden Girl because he has never failed me.

STAINS.
Now I am a coffee drinker and I love to drink it every day to wake me up for school or at least try to wake me up. *sops getting out of bed*  Today I was in a rush to get out of my house and spilled some of my coffee on my *gasp* white tank top. I luckily had a cardigan on and can cover it for now, but here our some tips to get stains out!

  • Before washing pre soak your item and try to get most of it out as soon as you can. DAB! DON'T RUB. If you rub the stain with Rocky strength it'll only spread!
  • Always keep a tide to go stick on hand, but make sure you only use it when the item is white!  It will bleach! 
  • Lastly, ask your mom. They know all and will probably be able to get the stain out. If you no longer live with your mom... call her. They are stain gods! 


              My best friend Emily looked so chic today that I couldn't help but add her to this post!

Jeans: American Eagle
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes:  New york and Company
Shirt: Tj Maxx
and let's all smile at her sock bun!
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Rachel Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment