Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bucket List of Fall

Every season you should make a bucket list of things you want to accomplish before the weather changes again so that you make the most out of it.

This fall I am making a bucket list and every time I do something from the list I will blog about it. :) Most things on the list will involve Halloween, because it's my all time favorite holiday!


  • Visit a Pumpkin Patch AND pick out the best ones to take home
  • Carve Pumpkins 
  • Make pies,  cooked pumpkin seeds, caramel apples, and cider. 
  • Make leaf art
  • rake a bunch of leafs with friends and jump into them
  • run the Turkey Trot ( a 5k race in my town) 
  • Make my own Halloween costume
  • go trick- or- treating ( never too old) 
  • scary movie marathon
  • go to a haunted house/ maze 
  • Bonfire with closest friends 
  • hay ride
  • Welcome my sisters baby into the world, and celebrate birthdays 
  • hiking and taking pictures. 

if you have any other ideas about what I can add, leave a comment. :)

xoxo,
Rachel Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment