Hey guys, Today's post is on guys fashion, and even though I'm personally super happy for fall weather I'm still going to miss some summer trends. These next couple days may be your last chance to rock your summer style without worrying about freezing to death, or being that awkward kid in shorts during 50* weather.
xoxo,
Rachel Katherine
Today I took advantage of one of the last warm days prior to cooler fall weather. I decided to brake out my shorts for one last time this season. Khaki shorts can make any outfit look better and you can never have too many pairs. You can pretty much buy khaki shorts anywhere.
I chose to wear my favorite shirt today that I purchased from Jack threads. Jack threads has a little bit of everything and it's items can fit every style. I suggest you check out their website, you won't be disappointed. The sneaker pattern on the pocket and sleeves are what caught my eye on this shirt, because it was something different and made the shirt unique.
My shoes are a pair of old, beat up Zoo York canvas shoes in gray that I bought for $9 at JCPenny, even though they're beat up I still love the way they look plus they are super comfy. Enjoy your last moments of short sleeves, because cold fronts are on the way!
Till next time -Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment